Week 12 | online marketing tools

Online tools useful for business, would be Facebook, Instagram, Google ads, yahoo business, and even youtube.  All of these things have different advantages for business but I really think that using each one of them to better a business is necessary.  I would use youtube videos of defensive drills, batting tips/tricks, and coaching tips. Youtube videos are everywhere, on each of the different social media pages there are links to youtube.  That is one advantage of youtube because they are on all kinds of social media and even just any website.


I would also start a business blog for the farm and just on every other day, blogs can be so helpful for so many things.  Drills, exercises, and talks about baseball/softball, and hopefully that way I communicate what I need to get out to the youth of the world of baseball.  

I also would use Facebook, every single day to help promote the business. Facebook I have found so many things on there that I have bought. I can only imagine how much business Facebook and Instagram would bring to The Farm.

I do not have a current business strategy in place but as I go on this venture to owning my own baseball and softball training facility there are plenty of things I want to use and develop.  I want to use youtube videos to do a weekly drill or tip video for anyone to see.  I want to coach kids baseball and developing players any way no matter where they are.  I also want my business to be linked with missions to 3rd world countries to bring baseball to the kids of these countries by maybe making fields in the neighborhoods that the kids can go and develop themselves at a field instead of the streets or places that are not safe. I also want to make it out to different events around the sport both professional minor leagues and even little leagues to just give back to the communities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1 Why I Chose what I did

Week 2 part B: Business research