Week 12 | Business specific online tools

For a batting cage facility, the following online tools will be beneficial for The Farm batting center: 

  • Linked in
  • TikTok
  • Yelp
These three online services would be helpful to any business but useful for the batting cage business. I would use linked in to connect with other batting cage businesses, professionals in the baseball industries, and agents and players in the different leagues.  All these people on linked in would be very helpful not only for my business but for future athletes of the younger ages trying to take this sport to the next level.  That is what is important to me as a manager of a batting cage is making sure I can get my athletes to the next level.  

TikTok is useful to the batting cage business as I can have the players moving up in the sport advertise for themselves and my business through TikTok videos.  Baseball videos on Tiktok you can do videos of drills, home runs, top defensive plays, and the facility.  All of which can be advertisements for the Farm batting cages. Advertisement for the business through Tiktok with a little flair of Christian beliefs which is huge to me making the facility about christ and baseball.

Yelp is a great way to have customers and patrons of the business to let you know how their experience was at your facility. And this way you as a manager can address any concerns or issues and even better your business.  It will also help you hear what the people do like about your business.  The downfall to yelp is not everyone yelps the good but you can count on everyone yelping the bad.  It is how society is but it will help you build a great business and correcting any issues of concern.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1 Why I Chose what I did

Week 2 part B: Business research

Week 12 | online marketing tools