week 9 | blog 2

For The Farm, the blog posts will be simple and related to baseball/softball in every way as that is what the Farm is all about.  Posting about drills to run for different positions and how the drills will help the kids develop.  Will also post videos of drills and tips for kids to learn things to do on their own to help them work on little things in their game. Being a 5 tool player is key and what all coaches want, to make sure they have the following traits: hitting for average, hitting for power, running, fielding, and throwing. Making sure that you have the 5 tools is also what my posts will be about.  Working on posts that fall under each of these categories is super important. The more you posts that I have the more I will make sure they fall under these 5 categories.  As the Farm grows and has more followers the more I will start posting discounts for the company.  But in the beginning, it will be all about the establishment and what it offers.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1 Why I Chose what I did

Week 2 part B: Business research

Week 12 | online marketing tools