Week 10 | using email newsletters

In the beginning of The Farm sending newsletters weekly will be a heavy push that way people start hearing about us and getting more interested.  Being out in public is the most important part of the starting a business.  I will make sure that I go to a bunch of events nd just to get the name out there and have people fill out questionnaires and get contact information for them. The more people I come in contact with in the beginning the betterthe business will flursish.  Once the business has taken off and have a steady flow of customers and patrons of the business, I will start to send the news letters every other week. Once I am sending the newsletters every other week I will be making sure the newsletter has up coming events and locations that I will be taking the traveling batting cages to events. I want to be a owner that is out there for everyone to see the face of the company.  I do not want to be a manager that people do not know about, I want it to be when someone thinks of the Farm they instantly think of me and when they meet me for the first time.
The information that The Farm will use in the newsletters will be all about the sport and things around the baseball world.  I want people to read about things in the sport outside the local community and major leagues. I want to also include tips and tricks to developing a sound game.

The list of ideas for newsletters are as follows:

Drills to practice the 5 tools

Baseball events around the world

Things to do and help get better

I will also put success stories of other players that develop themselves 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1 Why I Chose what I did

Week 2 part B: Business research

Week 12 | online marketing tools