Week 8 | hashtags I used

The hashtags I choose to use this week were as follows:


- IMAGE 1           #softballLIFE                    #baseballLIFE
- IMAGE 2         #kidsbaseball                      #baseballlife                    #batterup
- IMAGE 3         #baseballdictionary           #baseballlife 
  
I found these hashtags actually after posting the first one. When I posted the first image I made them up and realized after the image was posted and I was working on the second image that generic ones come up as you start typing auto popular ones come up and then I just used them instead of the made-up ones that I used for the first image. 

The ones I used perfectly for my business since my business is around the sport of baseball/softball. When you have a business that is something that you genuinely enjoy there is not much problem working and running the business and the number of hours you put there will not drain you.  So having hashtags that are perfect for the business and using ones that you would use in everyday life are great because it starts to come to you naturally.

I posted the images midday as I was hoping to find people on their lunches. With this batting cage type of business it will be most effective if you post them a couple different ways, I believe.  I think if you post images from the day before maybe a couple hours before opening the doors each day it will benefit to have people see the images and think about coming in after work.  I also believe posting maybe one image a day during the hours of operation will help keep patrons of the business there and at home looking at the page often and hashtagging the business and posting images of themselves at the business.  I also believe posting one image at the close of business maybe with a discount or a flyer for an event coming up will always help bring more people into the business as well.

I did learn that hashtags will get your image viewed by more people even outside of the people that are following you.  Meaning with the right selection of hashtags there is a good possibility of bringing more business even outside the current customers and people following your pages.  I also learned that the use of hashtags gets more effective the more you are posting people like to get on their social media and see new things several times a day and constantly adding images gets more exposure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1 Why I Chose what I did

Week 2 part B: Business research

Week 12 | online marketing tools