Week 6 | Pages I chose to like and follow

 The following are pages that I found to follow as "The Farm";

MLB

MLB Network

Baseballer

San Diego Slowpitch Softball

The Baseball Academy Curacao

Baseball Tutorials

Bolavip Baseball

Atlanta Braves

5 Tool hitting center

The things that are most important to me is why I choose these pages.  The business will develop and people that follow these pages are the people that will be most interested in my page.  The market for baseball/softball is easy to navigate and get people to follow things that are similar to the sport.  I have different buy/sell/trade pages that have lots of local people that play the sport.  Finding people to follow this page is easy around here as the baseball/softball community is all year round here in southern California and constantly have people on different pages, the softball pages are huge in this area. This will be a big part of why a batting cage facility in Oceanside, will be so successful.  These pages will help me get more exposure to the people in the community that my business is most drawn too.  Baseball pages and softball pages have so much overlap in players and interested in people on these pages.

Baseball/Softball batting cages in San Diego county are so spread out that it would be beneficial to follow them as well because the community does not have a lot of facilities it can be a tight-knit group of businesses.  Plus these pages are not maintained often as well so if you are utilizing it you will start to get more business due to the lack of interaction they have you will bring more interest.

Growth of this business will hugely be around Facebook and Instagram with drawing in customers from all the pages that I follow as a softball and baseball player. With me being a member of 30 softball/baseball pages it will help that when the business opens I can post this page on all the pages and it will help bring in different players from all over. I will also be using this page to sell equipment also and run drawings and raffles to help promote the page as all the buy/sell/trade pages do now a days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1 Why I Chose what I did

Week 2 part B: Business research

Week 12 | online marketing tools