Week 3 Part B: Developing a Brand

THE FARM



The Farm will be a for-profit Georgia corporation. We will lease an approximately 30,000 square/ft. the facility where we will offer a central, indoor location for guests to learn and practice their baseball and softball skills. The facility will include batting cages, pitching areas, team skills areas, meeting area, equipment rental, & a rest area. In addition to these items, we will give clinics for players to attend and become more well-rounded.  The Farm will make sure to help everyone in any way necessary to develop themselves in whatever way they are looking for.  It is of utmost importance to help develop players on the 5 tools of baseball which are: Speed, Power, Hitting for average, fielding, and arm strength.

Building the logo is going to be a development for me that is going to take some time, I have this idea formulated in my head but I struggling with figuring out how I want to incorporate the key elements that are important to me.  I want the text of The Farm to be a script font similar to the Atlanta Braves jerseys. I also want to incorporate the cross as a man of Christ my beliefs weight heavy in my life decisions want to show my pride in that. I do want this establishment to be a family establishment that so many want to venture to and enjoy their time.

I will be making an entire wall in the building morale of a child's silhouette and the stages of developing them into a major league player. This image is to help motivate all the kids that come in to believe that they will make it if they put their effort into it. I want the regular patrons to be proud to be members and want to bring others to this establishment and enjoy their time. This establishment is all about family and baseball, and my moral beliefs will bring in a side of trust for all of my customers.

The color scheme for this business is going to be the same color scheme as the Atlanta Braves, navy blue, scarlet red, and white.  I want these colors as the braves are my childhood team, I watch them all the time and constantly following the team stats and everything else. With these colors and the script similar to the Atlanta Braves, the business will draw in all the different Braves fans in the area, and being in Savannah there will be lots of Braves fans.

Will make sure that the branding will get the proper attention it needs, like I have said making sure that this business gets a great reputation and family-oriented is everything to me.  I group up in Savannah Ga where there was Chain baseball which is very similar to what I want to do and when it shut down all I ever heard about this place after I stopped playing for in the early 2000s is that it never lost their reputation.  The reputation of my business will be just as important to me as my relationship with GOD and my moral beliefs and making sure that I stay true to who I am and what I stand for is everything to me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 1 Why I Chose what I did

Week 2 part B: Business research

Week 12 | online marketing tools